I was doing my usual stalking of blogs the other day when I came to the blog of my lovely friend and team member Andrea. She had posted some awards. This was a ‘Circle of Friends’ Award. She had nominated ME! Along with some other very lovely people. I was so touched. Andrea is such a busy person, but she is so encouraging and just so genuine. Now if you haven’t checked out her blog before you must go and do it. She is very creative. I am so honoured to be included in her ‘Circle of Friends’.
To accept this award this is what I need to do.
The problem is I need to pass this award on by choosing 5 lovely people. How can I choose just 5!!! So I have deliberated this for a few days. So here are my nominations for this award – The ‘Circle of Friends’ Award: (insert ‘drumroll’)
* Linda – The lovely Linda. I just wanted to surround her with a BIG Circle of Friends to let her know that she is special and loved xx
* Tracey – Tracey is a dear friend who I have known for a long time. Tracey is also my Upline. Tracey hasn’t been well of late, so I wanted to give her this award to send her my love and cheer her up. Make sure you check out her blog. She doesn’t post often but let her know you are thinking of her xx
* Leonie – Leonie is my Great Great Grandma of SU. (Sorry Leonie to make you feel so old!!) Leonie just doesn’t seem to stop. She churns out the most amazing creations. She gives so much of herself xx
* Alison – Alison is another team member and is so lovely. Go and check out her blog.
* Anita – No, she is not a team member!! I just came across Anita’s blog recently. She creates such simple cards that I love. Sometimes simple is the best. I love her honesty and openness. Stop by and say Hi!
There are so many others who I count as my friends. So many who encourage me, guide me, love me, laugh with me and cry with me. So I’m going to cheat and give you ALL a ‘Circle of Friends’ Award. Thank you!!!
Now make sure you pay a visit to all their blogs. And Thank you Andrea for the award and that I can pass it on to so many others.
Now enough of the mush let’s get back to normal posting 🙂