I felt very honoured this morning. I have received a “Beautiful Blogger” Award from Leah. I have to say I really don’t deserve it. I have been a very “bad” blogger lately. I have had issues with my computer again. It was sent back to the shop and we got it back yesterday. We have had to reinstall everything! But, at least they backed up everything and we didn’t lose a thing! Thank Goodness. So, now I hope to be back to regular blogging and maybe deserve this award!!
Thank you so much Leah!!!
Now, to I need to pass it on to 10 more beautiful blogs. In no particular order, these are 10 blogs I visit often and inspire me. Some of you lovely ladies probably don’t know I stalk you. 🙂 Thank you to you all. There are so many others I could award this to though.
Now, I also need to tell you 10 things about myself. You really don’t want to know do you????
1. I have been a Christian for over 30 years and each day discover more and more of God’s Great love for us.
2. I am married and have 2 children Josh 13 years and Carlie 9 years (who says she is nearly a teenager – watch out!)
3. I live 200 metres from the beach and love to get down there several times a week.
4. I have been a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator since August 2008 and have made some very special friends. Such a bonus that I didn’t expect!
5. Chocolate is a very essential food source containing antioxidants. That’s why I eat it every day for a balanced diet 😉
6. I love dolphins and was so thrilled to be a ‘trainer for a day’ at Sea World a couple of years ago. Something I will never forget.
7. I love papercrafts, reading, walking and bike riding.
8. Did I tell you I like chocolate!!!
9. Who needs Edward when I have my darling husband! Awwww!!!
10. I spend way too much time on this computer!!!!
That’s enough from me. You’ve probably switched off now anyway. I hope to be back very soon and show you some creating I have been up to.
Have a good day 🙂