I have been having fun creating this week. I can’t show you everything yet. That will have to wait until next week. What I can show you are these little tags I have been making. They are so quick to make. You can whip up a number of these in no time ready to adorn your gifts this Christmas. I have put together a simple tutorial to show you how they are done.
These are little tags using the set “Delightful Decorations” and the matching ornament punch. It is so great there is a matching punch for this set. I don’t think I could be bothered cutting them out!
What you will need:
Stamps: Delightful Decorations (121502)
Ornament Extra Large Punch (119847)
Whisper White Cardstock
Real Red Ink
Adhesive Rhinestones (119246)
1/8” (3.2mm) Real Red Taffeta Ribbon
1. Cut Cardstock 10cmx6cm. Score on long side at 5cm and fold on score lines.
2. Ink Ornament Stamp from Delightful Decorations in Real Red ink. Line stamp up over piece of card so tip of ornament hangs just over the edge of the folded card. Stamp image.
3. Place card into ornament punch. Line up image in the window. Have the top of the punch just off the edge of the folded edge of the card. See Photo 1 to assist you. Punch out the ornament.
4. Tie a bow with the Real Red Taffeta ribbon and adhere to the top of the punch with a glue dot. Add an adhesive Rhinestone to the centre of the ornament. See Photo 2
5. Now you have a tiny tag for Christmas that opens out for you to write inside.
Why not try other variation and different colours??? See Photo 3
Here I have used a different stamp in the set. The Old Olive Tag is simply stamped and punch out on a single layer of card and tied with gold cord at the top.
Enjoy making these. I have a fun weekend ahead with some stamping buddies. I can’t wait! I will have lots of stories to tell. (Although, there will be some things that can’t be shared!!!!) LOL