I have just returned from the Stampin’ Up! Convention in Melbourne. What an awesome time! It will take me a few days to get my photos sorted and take photos of my swaps so just be patient. That will happen soon! But let me tell you just a few things that I loved about Convention.
– Meeting up with friends that you have met from past Stampin’ Up! Events. It is like a big Family reunion.
– Making new friends that you have seen through blogs and Facebook groups. It’s so exciting to be able to share our love (enthusiasm, passion, craziness) with people from all around Australia and New Zealand (plus friends I have made from other countries).
– Inspiration from other Demonstrators and Stampin’ Up! staff. There are so many clever people out there. My head is buzzing with ideas.
– Being spoilt by Stampin’ Up! at the Leadership Dinner at the Myer Mural Hall. What an awesome place.
– Who can forget the antics on stage by out fantastic US staff. (Did you know Bonnie is engaged? She didn’t want to let us miss out on that news and how that ring sparkled. We do love Bonnie and I am so happy for her).
– What a night at our Awards night and After Party! Bjorn Again and who can forget those dance moves on the dance floor. We are the Dancing Queens!
OK, I will reveal more later but for now I have a special offer. Since I was a Convention Attendee I can offer my customers a Special ‘Tag A Bag’ Bundle. The little treat bags make great packaging for small gifts and you can jazz them up with the gorgeous Gold Sequin Trim and Gold Vellum. Here are the details.
TAG A BAG BUNDLE
This is only available from 24th-28th May so be quick!!!!
Email or phone me your order but don’t delay on this.
I will be back soon with more Convention highlights.