Are you ready for another Sprinkles of Life card?? I hope you are not getting sick of them yet. Here is another fun card I made yesterday. (lighting is not the best – sorry!)
This is called a Tent card. I will explain how to make it below. I found the original idea of the card on Stampin’ Connection which is a Demonstrator site and has THOUSANDS of samples (and I am not lying about that!!). I don’t visit it often but it is always full of inspirational ideas. Anyway, this style of card was on there that I found a couple of years ago I think and I filed it away. I thought it would be great to try it out with this stamp set.
The base is Marina Mist (lighting is not the best). Inside the card I created a sweet scene using a number of images in the set. Then I added the basket and a cloud on the front. You have to have sparkle on that cloud!
So how do you make it??
Here are the instructions for you to make your own TENT CARD.
1. Cut your base card to measure 10.5cm x 29.5cm. (4 1/4″ x 11 5/8″)
2. Score on the long side at 2.5cm, 5cm, 7.5cm, 18.5cm. (1″, 2″, 3″, 7 1/4″). Fold on the score lines.
3. Cut your window from the front using your Framelit of your choice.
4. Add adhesive onto the small tab and adhere to the inside of your folded card at the back. (Just fold up the card first to work out the best place for your adhesive). I had the tab to attach to the back of the card so you can’t see it inside the front).
5. Cut a piece of Whisper White 11cm x 10.5cm. (4 1/4″ x 4 5/16″). Decorate this piece as you like. Adhere to the back of the card on the inside.
I hope these measurements make sense??? 🙂
Enjoy making one of these. What stamp sets can you make this with??
Have a good day,