cards, Stampin' Up!, swaps

ANIMAL OUTING TEAM CARDS!

Quite a few weeks back I mentioned a team stamp day I went to and we had a Shoebox swap.  I said I would share the cards we made.  It has taken some time to get back to them with lots of other exciting things happening.  Over the next few days though I will share them with you.

Firstly, if you are not sure what a Shoebox swap is: Each person makes a card and then makes up kits for that card for the number of people that will be there at the event. We had 13 people come along for that team day.  I have already shared my card I made for it some weeks ago.  You can see that card -> HERE.

The Animal Outing set was a popular stamp set to use for that day.  I will show you these cards today.  I won’t give you specific details on the cards.  I think for the most part they are straight forward.

All the Rhinos were coloured with the Blender Pen which I don’t normally use to colour.

The curvy pieces of card sticking from under this card below is actually a piece of Grapefruit Grove card punched with the Daisy Punch.  The Daisy is then cut and sections adhered under the stamped piece.  The background on the Basic Gray card is stamped with one of the stamps from the  Waterfront set I think it was.

The background strip on the card below was stamped with the Waterfront stamp set too I think.  The colours used for this was Mossy Meadow, Old Olive and Smoky Slate.  I drew “dashed” lines with Black Marker on the stamped card piece with the Rhino to create a frame around him.

This one below has a lot of different steps to it which I will explain below.

The circles were stamped in versamark using the Stamparatus to position them and then heat embossed.  I think there was a template to cut the circle from the white card (which was shimmery White card) to be sure it was in position.  On the circle off-cut the little frog on a tree was stamped in black Stazon and coloured with the Watecolor Pencils I think.  It was coloured after the next step though.  The circle was sprinkled with Brushos Crystals and then misted with water.  The corners were  punched with the Detailed Trio punch.

I will be back tomorrow with some other great projects from the team day.  Stay tuned.

Jenny

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.