Are you going to join in the fun? If you are Wollongong local come along to these fun classes. If you from elsewhere in Australia you can grab the Class To Go.
You have the products but you would like to know how to use them more in different ways?
What you will get:
- Learn a new technique every month. You can keep a sample each month in a book or folder so you review it later.
- Receive all materials needed for your class projects.
- Create exclusive projects that are not seen elsewhere in my classes.
- You will learn new ways of using your products.
- Available in a Face-to-Face class or Online if you can’t make it.
- If you can’t attend the Face-to-Face class, I will send you the kit with cards and instructions for you to make them at home.
This week’s class we will be trying the Crayon Resist Technique.
Create 2 cards and a sampler for your Technique book.
Here is a sample of one of the cards.
WHEN: Friday 14th Feb 10am.
7pm time – On request and with a minimum of 2 people.
Message or email me if you would prefer Friday 7pm.
Class repeated on Saturday 15th Feb 2pm.
*Check Class To Go details below.
COST: $20 (+$5 to use my adhesives). Class free with an order over $40.
BYO: Scissors and Adhesives
RSVP: Thursday 13th Feb
* Can’t make it? Grab the Class To Go.
Includes card kit and instructions. Cost is $20. You will need to use your own stamps and inks (or order from me what you need), Plus to create these cards at home you will need a white crayon.
***Technique Classes will be held the 2nd Friday and Saturday of the month. Changes may occur.
Future Technique Class Dates for your diary
Friday March 13 and Saturday March 14
Friday April 10 and Saturday April 11
Friday May 14 and Saturday May 15
Friday June 12 and Saturday 13
Friday July 10 and Saturday July 11
Check back later for further dates.
Email me (email@example.com) or drop me a comment to come along.