Do you have a long Wish List??
You can pay full price for those gorgeous products
Join Stampin’ Up! and get a minimum 20% discount on your purchases.
You receive HUGE value in your kit when you join.
You choose your own products up to $235 – But pay only $169 – and pay no Shipping!
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A “DEMONSTRATOR”?
Just because you are a “Demonstrator”. Doesn’t mean you have to “sell” or “demonstrate”. Enjoy the discount and all the other benefits for yourself while you build up your stamping supplies and pick up your favourite Stampin’ Up! products.
There is a quota to fill to stay active. That is about $460 per quarter. If you don’t fill it – you can drop as a Demonstrator – anytime. No penalty, No questions.
WHY YOU NEED TO BE PART OF THE STAMPIN’ UP! FAMILY??
1) It’s so easy! To get the Starter Kit, you pay $169 and get up to $235 of products – and you don’t pay any shipping! Plus you choose your own products.
2) You can continue buying your products at a minimum 20% discount plus have the opportunity to get some products FREE!
3) See the new products AND the New Catalogues before they are released!
4) You can choose to sell the products to others through parties or classes – but you don’t have to. It is entirely up to you. Just enjoy the discount.
5) You set your own hours.
6) You can connect with Demonstrators from all over; from our own local team members, Demonstrators around Australia and with others world-wide through various stamping events and Online Forums. You will have new-found friends everywhere, not to mention the amazing inspiration and ideas you will gain.
7) You can make a difference in the lives of others by sharing your own creations, sharing your joy of stamping and being able to support worthwhile causes with the generous support of Stampin’ Up!.
8) Through me as your Demonstrator you will join a fast-growing team “JEN’s INK’. I will provide you with assistance via email/phone, via Zoom or face-to-face whenever you need it, plus you can attend my regular team meetings. Even if you are a distance away you can still connect with the team.
9) You have the opportunity to attend Stampin’ Up! events twice a year to connect with other demonstrators locally or worldwide.
Do these answer all of your questions?
If you are still not sure then email me. firstname.lastname@example.org
I have loved my time with Stampin’ Up! My only regret is that I didn’t join Stampin’ Up! sooner. I didn’t realise how much fun I was missing out on.
Ask me for an information pack to find out more
if you are ready to join with me right now you can head to my Website HERE and join. It is very quick and easy to do. I look forward to welcoming you to my ‘JEN’s INK.’ Team. You can be anywhere in Australia. Technology keeps us close together. 🙂