So have you checked out the new Occasions Catalogue yet? What do you think?? What is your favourite?
What about Sale-A-Bration?? I couldn’t go past the adorable Party Pandas set. So cute!! I think it is going to be a very popular choice this year. Of course, I had to use this set first. This is one card I made. I just have to show you it.
I call this my Peekaboo Panda card.
This is a Panel card. I will explain how to make it further below.
This is the inside of the card. Not just one Panda! Too cute. 🙂
To create the Panel Card:
1. On the front of the card base cut off at 3cm (approximately 1 1/4″) from the bottom edge. Put that strip aside.
2. Again on the front of the card base cut off at 3cm (approximately 1 1/4″) down from the score line.
3. Cut 2 strips of Designer Series Paper (this one is the Sweet Soiree Specialty Designer Series Paper), just slightly smaller 2.6cm (approximately 1″) wide and 14.4cm long (In imperial make it slightly smaller the the width of your card base). Adhere these one to the top section of the front of the card base and then one on the small strip that was cut off.
4. The panel stamped section is cut to your desired width you like. I think this piece measured 6 or 7cm (3″). Once stamped I matted this piece on a piece of Daffodil Delight and then on a piece of Marina Mist.
5. To assemble the card: Lay your bottom strip in place on the bottom edge of the card base. Place adhesive on the back of your panel piece ONLY at the top and at the bottom. Adhere this on to the front of your card.
6. To stamp the Panda in the right position on the inside, lay your Whisper White card mat in place inside. Then mark where the right hand side edge of the panel is in either pencil or just by noting the placement, then open the card base and stamp your Panda in the right place. I will be honest it did take a couple of attempts to get it right as I wanted the Panda to be peeking in the right place. Don’t worry I used those “duds” for other cards which I will share at a later date.
7. Colour your images with markers and add additional stamping where required. For the balloon, I stamped it separately on Daffodil Delight scrap card. Then I cut the balloon and raised it up off the card with Dimensionals.
This is the stamp set Party Pandas if you hadn’t seen it. Isn’t it just the cutest?? AND you can get it for Free with a qualifying order – which is a minimum order of $90.
If you are in Australia and don’t have a current Demonstrator you can order in my store now -> HERE. Please use the Host Code: 3CH4MBHU
Thanks for stopping by. I still have more Panda cards to come.
Have a great weekend,