It is an exciting time on the Stampin’ Up! Calendar! The 2018 Occasions Catalogue starts today along with Sale-A-Bration. So many wonderful, gorgeous new products. I am still having trouble deciding on what some of my favourite products are but I will share a few with you.
In no particular order:
– Petal Passion Suite: This is an absolutely gorgeous suite. (It might even be my Number 1!).
The Designer Series Paper is gorgeous. It might be all black and white prints but it is all very striking – and you can colour it with sponges and ink or with the markers if you get bored with that.
The Stamp set and dies are beautiful. Really. I think a must have! Whether it’s the whole suite or pick out the stamps and dies bundle or the paper.
– Beautiful Day set. Ok maybe this is Number #2. I LOVE THIS! I can’t wait to play with it. It has a striking butterfly stamp and flower stamp. Plus, you can team it with the new Brusho Crystal Colour powders for some fun colouring effects.
– Charming Cafe Bundle. The stamps and dies work together to make some fun cards. They work great to make Tri-fold cards. I have been playing with this bundle lately so I will show you them soon.
– Cake Soiree So many Options with this bundle for weddings or birthdays. I love the intricate dies.
– Birthday Wit. What a fun set this is.
– Berry Burst Metallic Edge ribbon
– Whisper White Organza Ribbon. So soft and easy to tie bows with.
You can now view the catalogues online – and order!!!
Remember, It’s Sale-A-Bration time too so you can pick something Free for every $90 order. I will tell you more about that tomorrow. For now go and see the Catalogues.
For the Occasions Catalogue Head to my store -> HERE.
For Sale-A-Bration Head to my store -> HERE.
Ordering Online?? Please use the Host Code: 3CH4MBHU Thank you kindly. 🙂