(If you receive this blog update as an email and you can’t see the image above then please pop over to the actual blog post and check it out).
I posted the image above on my Facebook Business page last week. It created a lot of discussion and lots of interesting statements of what people felt Stampin’ Up! is about. I thought I would share it all here and I would love to hear what you think PLUS I am going to draw someone at random to receive a prize.
Some of the things people on my Facebook page felt Stampin’ Up! was about to them is:
- Creativity – through stamps, ink, papers, sharing ideas and inspiring each other.
- Making a difference in people’s lives. (Changing lives and enriching lives). This can be through sharing stamping with others and helping them feel excited about it. Also, giving support to them maybe through fundraising or help.
- Memories – making them during events and get together’s and preserving our memories by scrapbooking them.
- Relaxing and providing a “time out” for you.
- Friendships – This was the most popular. It draws people in to share a common hobby/past-time. As a result friendships are formed and these can be long-lasting. For me personally, I have made friends with people from all over the world and I am very thankful for that. I wouldn’t have “met” them if it wasn’t for Stampin’ Up!
So, can you add anything else?? Why not drop me a comment and tell me your thoughts and what Stampin’ Up! means to you. Whether you are a Demonstrator or a customer. You might feel the same way as those mentioned above or it might be something else.
I am going to pick a comment at random to win a Prize It is the Sale-A-Bration set – Heartfelt Blooms. (This is a gorgeous stamp giving a photographic appearance to the image)
This is only for Australian residents only BUT if you are from outside Australia then I will send you 5 handmade cards.
SO, Tell me: What is Stampin’ Up! about for you?
If you want to know more about actually being in the Stampin’ Up! family, Sale-A-Bration is a great time to. You get $230 of Free products!!! Is that something that means a lot to you?
Find out more on my Blog Page ->HERE or drop me a comment or email to find out more. I have room for you to join with me on my JEN’s INK Team.