Have you been enjoying the 12 Weeks of Christmas projects the last few weeks. Well, today I have a bonus project for you from the very clever Libby. This bonus project is a bit of fun and you could use the tags to write recipients names on them or use the back of the screen to write your personal message.
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO RECREATE THIS CUTE PROJECT.
- Stamp Set – Get Your Santa On
- Card – Very Vanilla, Red Glimmer Paper
- Ink – Tuxedo Black Memento Black; Cherry Cobbler; Old Olive
- Punches – Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack; Decorative Label; Scallop Tag Topper; Confetti Stars Punch
- Ribbon – ½” Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding
- Adhesive – Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Blendabilities – Cherry Cobbler; Old Olive; Pumpkin Pie; Smoky Slate; Skin Tone; Colour Lifter; Daffodil Delight
- Other – Basic Jewels Pearls; Stampin’ Trimmer; Simply Scored; Bone Folder; Acrylic Blocks; Stampin’ Mist; Stampin’ Scrub
This card opens so you can create your own scene using all or most of the stamps from Get Your Santa On and it has little tags inserted so you can add some little surprise messages or images. This particular one will fold down to fit into a C6 sized envelope.
If you would like a detailed PDF tutorial to create this card then drop me a message or email and I will get one sent your way.
As we have done with our other 12 Weeks of Christmas project, we have a special bundle for you. Now this bundle is only available if you order through me and not through my online store.
SPECIAL BUNDLE OFFER
Get your Santa On $27.95
Confetti Stars Punch $37.95
P & P $5.95
TOTAL = $71.85 get a free Tuxedo Black Memento Ink worth $9.95
Contact me today to order this special bundle just for Australian Residents.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a great weekend,